The fuel of 2KW Best Portable Dual Fuel Generator can be Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Gasoline (Petrol). Therefore, there are more fuel options and wide applications. At the same time, the generator produces high quality electricity for you. You can get high quality power easily during power failure.
FEATURES OF DUAL FUEL GENERATOR
- High-quality Power Supply
- More fuel options
- Safety Operation
- Full Frame Protection
- Easy Start-up
- Performance and Reliability
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE GENERATOR
Frequency 50/60 Hz
Rated Output 1.5 KW
Max. Output 2.0 KW
Power Factor (cosФ) 1.0
Phase Single Phase
Engine Type 170F
Displacement 208 ml
Fuel Type Nature Gas / Liquefied Petroleum Gas/ Gasoline
Starting System Recoil/ Electric
Noise Level (100% Load) 72dB(A)
NetWeight 47 kg
Dimension 580×450×475 mm
MAIN PARTS OF THE GENERATOR
OHV (Overhead Valve) Engine offers less fuel consumption with high efficiency, quite operation and longer life.
100% Cooper Permanent Magnet Alternator ensures stable output and high quality power supply.
Multifunctional control panel with display of voltage, frequency and running time, makes easy maintenance.
Options for the panel: Under Voltage Indicator, Over Voltage Indicator, Overspeed Indicator, Overcurrent Protector, High Temperature Indicator.
Low Oil Alarm System automatically shuts off the generator when engine oil level is low and cannot be re-started until oil is added.
Circuit Breaker protects the generator from being overloaded.
Class F insulation lets you operate the generator with peace of mind.
With Key Start, Dual Fuel Generator can start easily.
Rubber Isolation Feet for smooth operation and noise absorption.
Rugged full frame protects your generator for long cycle life.
CE & ISO Certificate
USAGE OF THE GENERATOR
Dual Fuel Generator can be used in many places.
* Inquiry and consulting support * Sample testing support * View our Factory * Inspect product carefully during production and before delivering * Invite the client to visit the plant and check the production flow if possible * Send end product photos. * 2 years or 1000 hours warranty. * Supply spare parts free if they are broken during the warranty period
* Guide you to install and repair. * 24 hours available through telephone or message services.
Jiangxi VIGOROUS New Energy Technology Co., Ltd. is an international enterprise integrating independent research and development, production and sales of Ultra-silent Generator, Inverter Generator, Gas Generator, Gasoline Generator, Dual Fuel Generator, Diesel Generator, Water Pump and Welder Generator.
Advanced Production Line and Well-trained Workers
- Stable and Fast production
- Powerful Cooperation Companies, such as ZONGSHEN and SENCI
- High Quality Products
- Annual output reaches up to one million units.
Intelligent Testing and Packing Equipment
On 15th-19th, October, 2017, we attend 122st CANTON FAIR.
1. Are you a a factory or trading company? What's your power range of Generators?
We are a factory.
We can offer the range from 1kw - 2640kw.
2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Jiangxi, China. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
3. What is your MOQ? The delivery date?
Generally, we can delivery in 15-30 days after we get the deposit.
4. Can you supply spare parts? What is your warranty?
Yes, we supply extra spare parts, if within the warranty, we can offer spare parts free.
Warranty: two years or 1000 hours (Whichever comes first) from Ex-Factory date.
5. How does your factory take the quality control ?
We take the strictly quality control from every spare parts to whole machine. The whole machines could not be delivered away from our factory once one piece is not qualified. Except company QC system, We have achieved CE & ISO9001 & UL certificate. We just provide our clients with high quality products because we are committed to our brand.
6. What's your payment?
30% T/T in advance, and the rest 70% T/T upon shipment or L/C at sight. (other terms negotiable)
7. Can you print our brand on the product?
Yes, of course. It can make customer`s brand logo. (we supply the OEM service)
Ürün kategorileri : Çift Yakıtlı Jeneratör